The International Medical Council on Vaccination is an association of medical doctors, registered nurses and other qualified medical professionals whose purpose is to counter the messages asserted by pharmaceutical companies, the government and medical agencies that vaccines are safe, effective and harmless. Our conclusions have been reached individually by each member of the Council, after thousands of hours of personal research, study and observation.
Principles and Findings
- We are profoundly critical of the practice of vaccination. Vaccination is an unacceptable risk to every member of society, regardless of age.
- As medical professionals, Council members have observed first-hand the health of vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated. We find the latter group to be robust, healthy and drug-free compared to the former group.
- We have reviewed published studies in support of vaccines and have found them wanting in both substance and science.
- We have brought out into the open hundreds of peer-reviewed, published medical articles that document the damage and the diseases caused by vaccines.
- We find the premise of herd immunity to be a faulty theory.
- We encourage intelligent debate about vaccination.
- We expect individuals to take responsibility for their health and the health of their children by investigating the problems due to vaccination prior to subjecting their children, or themselves, to this medical procedure.
- We believe that refusing vaccination is a personal right that should be legislatively guaranteed.
|Board of Directors
Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD, MPH
Sherri Tenpenny, DO
Board of Advisors
Alexander Kotok, MD, PhD
Demetra Vagias, MD, ND
Harold Buttram, MD
Jayne Donegan, MBBS
Juan Manuel Martinez Mendez, MD
Kris Gaublomme, MD
Robert Davidson, MD, PhD
January 4, 2011
Note: MD, DO, MBBS all indicate doctor of medicine.